Vlaamse Media Maatschappij (VMMa) (English: Flemish Media Company) is a Flemish company in Belgium, and parent company of the first Flemish commercial television station: VTM. VMMa was founded in 1987 as Vlaamse Televisie Maatschappij by nine publishers each with a 11.1% share. Since 1998, De Persgroep and the Roularta Media Group each have a 50% share of the company. On 31 May 1999 the name was changed to Vlaamse Media Maatschappij.
- VTM - The most popular TV station of the VMMa. Used for mainstream series and programs
- 2BE - The station is used mainly for trying out own work, and imported series and movies.
- JIM - Youngster and music TV station.
- Vitaya - Lifestyle TV station
- vtmKzoom - TV station for the kids, not available on the analogue lines.
- VTMzomer (temporary digital channel)
- VTMkerst (temporary digital channel)
- JOE fm (Since 2 May 2007)
- Radio Mango (until 2003)
- Topradio (until 2003)
VMMa and Studio 100Edit
Some Studio 100 shows and series are broadcasted by the VMMa.
- Gnome Plop on VTM and VTMKzoom (1997 - present)
- Piglet and Betsy on VTM (1999 - 2003)
- The world of K3 on VTMKzoom (2003 - present)
- Hello Belgium on VTM (2003 - 2005)
- K2 looking for K3 on VTM (2009)
- Hello K3 on VTMKzoom (2010 - present)
- Sing-your-Thing on VTMKzoom (2010 - present)
- Bobo on VTMKzoom (2010 - present)
- Jabaloe on VTMKzoom (2012 - present)
Also some people who ('ve) work(ed) for Studio 100 (have) work(ed) for the VRT.
- Gert Verhulst has worked for the VMMa.